23 May 2017
Awards have found their heroes
On May 22, 2017 a number of managers and employees of the Russian Olympic Committee were awarded state awards for the successful training of athletes who achieved high sports results at the XXXI Olympic Games held in 2016, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin the medals of the Order For Services to the Fatherland of the II degree were awarded to:
– First Vice-President of the ROC Stanislav Pozdnyakov;
– General Director of the ROC Vladimir Sengleev;
– Head of the Legal Department of ROC Alexandra Brilliantova;
– Deputy Director General for Sports of the ROC Igor Kazikov;
– Head of the International Relations Department of the ROC Viktor Khotochkin;
– Head of the Department for Participation in the Games of the Olympiad of the ROC Lev Savin;
Honorary title Honored Worker of Physical Culture of the Russian Federation was awarded to the Head of the Main Directorate for Participation in the Olympic sports events of the ROC Andrei Konokotin.
Also among the laureates were heads of the All-Russian sports federations and coaches of Russian national teams whose athletes won medals at the 2016 Games. The full list is published on the Official Internet Portal of Legal Information.