FITMOST together with the Russian Olympic Committee launched live trainings with Olympic athletes
The Olympic Country programme of the Russian Olympic Committee together with FITMOST launched a new publicly accessible all-Russian project – free live trainings with Olympic athletes. The project starts on May 11 and will last 14 days, up until May 24. Everyone can take part in the trainings from any part of the world.
Trainings in three areas will be held by famous champions and medallists of the Olympic Games, World and European Championships:
- Comprehensive/Overall physical condition – for those involved in running, swimming, cycling and triathlon (3 times a week);
- Fitness/Lifestyle – for those who lead an active lifestyle and want to stay fit while at home (3 times a week);
- All-Russian physical drill “A set of exercises for general muscle tone and immunity for the whole family” (5 times a week, every morning from Monday to Friday).
The live trainings will be held on the FITMOST platform. In order to access them, you need to register and book lessons there.
The trainers are:
- Alla Shishkina. 2-time Olympic champion in synchronized swimming (2012 and 2016), 14-time world champion, 5-time European champion.
- Maria Paseka. 4-time medallist of the Olympic Games in artistic gymnastics (2012 and 2016), 2-time world champion in the vault discipline (2015, 2017), 3-time European champion (2010, 2015, 2019), 4-time champion of the Universiades (2013, 2015, 2017).
- Denis Dmitriev. Bronze medallist of the 2016 Olympic Games in cycling track men’s sprint, 2017 world champion, multiple medallist of the World Championships, 3-time European champion.
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva. 2015 World Figure Skating Champion. Champion of Europe 2015, bronze medallist at the European Championships 2013. Silver medallist at the 2015 World Team Championships and bronze medallist at the 2019 World Cup.
- Semen Elistratov. 2014 Olympic champion in short track and bronze medallist at the 2018 Winter Olympics. World Champion 2015, silver medallist at the World Cup, two-time bronze medallist at the World Championships; multiple European champion.
- Ekaterina Lobysheva. Bronze medallist in speed skating at the 2006 and 2014 Winter Olympics.
We invite you to join the team of champions! Spend time with benefit and pleasure! Be healthy, energetic and positive! Our unique training sessions under the guidance of renowned athletes will definitely help you. Follow the time schedule on our website and see you online!
The Olympic Country programme has been implemented by the Russian Olympic Committee since 2015 and is aimed at involving people in physical education and sport, as well as promoting Olympic ideals and values.
Programme events are held in all regions of Russia and annually gather approximately 3 million participants. The key events of the programme are All-Russian Olympic Day, Winter Sports Day, All-Russian Walking Day and Olympic Patrol.
Each event of the programme has its own unique format and history. But without any doubt everyone can take part in these events, regardless of gender, age or level of physical fitness.
FITMOST offers more than 1,500 fitness clubs, sports studios and health centers all in one subscription. The service allows you to sign up for any trainings or procedures, ranging from swimming to ice skating, as well as from playing soccer to attending spa sessions. FITMOST is represented in 10 cities across Russia.